Sign up here to stay in touch with all things Skin Nerd... Receive a $15.00 online product purchase voucher when you enter your details here
A multi task mask to add luminosity and hydration to skin.
The fruit enzymes of papain and bromelain help to gently soften skin, promoting exfoliation and increased cellular renewal. The Vitamin C nourishes skin for a healthy glow and a younger looking complexion.
Suitable for all skin types, all ages.
Multi Tasking Actions -
1. Skin Softening – Enzymatic action helps soften skin, remove dead skin cells and impurities that clog the skin. The fruit enzymes of papain and bromelain help to gently soften skin, promoting exfoliation and increased cellular renewal.
2. Hydrates – Replenishes hydration for a moistened, skin-plumping effect.
3. Skin radiance – Restores youthful softness and a radiant glow to skin.
4. Cooling and Calming action on skin.
5. Nourishing - The Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) nourishes skin for a healthy glow and a younger looking complexion.
Use minimum twice / week for a more hydrated, softer, glowing, healthy looking complexion.
For an intensive hydration boost, sleep with this facial mask on.
Aqua (Water), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil (Organic), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Organic), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/ Succinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Octyldodecanol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/ Leaf/Vine Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Papain, Bromelain, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahydropiperine, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Citrus Reticulata var. (Tangerine) Oil
Age Reversal Vitamin C & Enzyme Rehydrating Treatment Mask
It can be hard to decide yourself, which products may best suit your skin. That's why you can contact Skin Nerd for a online or face to face consultation. I can discuss your skin concerns and lead you to a custom designed skincare plan.