Directly to purchase this product
SupremaC+ delivers stable ethyl ascorbic to target cells, with a 86% conversion to active L-ascorbic acid. This powerful antioxidant-rich serum reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and tackles photo-ageing at the source with 20% CMF Triacid Complex™, a trademarked blend, unique to Synergie Skin. A synergistic complex of vitamin C, mandelic and ferulic acid is your ultimate boost for youthful, balanced and radiant skin.
Revives dull, lacklustre skin for optimal radiance and hydration levels, brightens uneven skin tone, addresses signs of pigmentation at the source, and provides a rich dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.
CMF Triacid Complex™ is a synergistic blend of the latest and most stable forms of ascorbic, ferulic and mandelic acids, offering superior protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
1. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid is latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable Vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
• A powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
• Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
• A potent anti-inflammatory
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Mandelic acid (AHA)
The intelligent and multitasking AHA. Able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
• Lipophilic (oil-loving) which penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine
• A potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne
• Gentle for sensitive skin
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic
• Addresses skin dryness
• AHA exfoliation improves surface texture
• Helps to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis for a firmer, plumper skin
3. Ferulic acid
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active.
• Powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing
• Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with Vitamin C, Ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
• Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• Replenishes epidermal lipids
• Addresses uneven skin tone
Apply one pump in the morning prior to moisturising. Follow with sun protection.
WATER (AQUA), 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, MANDELIC ACID, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, SODIUM PCA, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FERULIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
It can be hard to decide yourself, which products may best suit your skin. That's why you can contact Skin Nerd for a online or face to face consultation. I can discuss your skin concerns and lead you to a custom designed skincare plan.