Booking Policy and COVID 19 SAFE PLAN
It is very important to me that you have the best possible experience at Skin Nerd from start to finish. Below you will find all the information you need regarding making a booking at Skin Nerd, our policies and general information to help make your visit as smooth as possible. Currently we have a Covid Safe plan in place, which is outlined below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
Skin Nerd has always cared about health, and I'm doing my utmost to ensure the wellbeing of my clinical space, myself and you, my clients. During this time, I've implemented new policies to keep everyone safe. At your appointment:
- You’re welcome to wear a mask for the duration of your appointment. This does prove challenging in some styles of treatments - but I am always open to a discussion to work out what will be best. I will be wearing either a normal medical mask or N95 to protect both yourself and me during treatment. This will not be removed.
- I'll be taking your temperature as you enter the room. If you’re a little warm from walking (or running) to the salon, we’ll give you a few minutes to cool down then take it again
- I'll ask that you sanitise or wash your hands before taking your seat.
- I ask that you come alone to your appointment, and where possible please wait in your car until you are asked by me to come in. This gives me time to thoroughly clean between clients ensuring your safety.
- Due to limits on how many people we’re allowed in the clinic, Unfortunately this also includes children and babies over the age of 1. A friendly reminder that children under the age of 5 can not wear safety googles to protect there eyes from laser devices - hence it is requested you come alone for your appointment.
- Please upon arrival QR code check in and retain your screen for me to view.
- If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19, or are feeling unwell or are a close contact with a positive case, I ask you to please reschedule your appointment by at least two weeks. No cancellation fees will be charged.
A NOTE ABOUT INCLUSION AND COVID VACCINE REGULATIONS
As a business and individual along side our legal obligations, fully support inclusivity and choice. Which means I don't enforce mandatory vaccinations for clients. It does however mean due to government mandatory regulations enforced upon me clients that are not fully vaccinated from the 5th NOV 2021 will not be able to receive a service face to face at the Skin Nerd premises 51 Thomson Street Belmont. The acceptance of a non vaccinated client leaves the possibility of a $50,000 business fine and $14,000 personal fine for treating and receiving a service in the beauty and personal service industry unvaccinated.
I hope everyone can appreciate the difficult nature of this mandate and continue to be understanding, supportive and respectful to these regulation rules. If you are unable to come into the clinic due to this regulation please know I can continue your skin health program remotely and you are welcome to contact me anytime.
Skin Nerd xx